The Chill Out Forums

Hello guest. Welcome to The Chillout Forums! We recommend you register to have a better experience on our forum.

Well...

BabyCP
    Chiller
    Chiller

Female Number of posts : 913
    Status Message : Waa?
    Registration date : 2009-05-27

Well...

Post by BabyCP on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Their isn't any point in me staying here. I have a lot to say about this forum and I might aswell cut it short. First of all, it's pretty inactive now and I'm sure we all know TCO might even die before it reaches Christmas. Well good luck if this forum survives till' next year. Secondly, Brian starts telling me on aim how he gave Cold enough chances and wasn't going to make him an admin ever again. And then I come on and see Brian giving him another chance? Okay. That's a little weird.

And finally. I'm not gonna come back. Brian said I might be an admin on this forum? Since Cold wasn't going to be one anymore. But I thought about it and realized no one liked me as an admin before and Cold is one again. So yeah. Anyways, bye everyone.
    I'll see Brian on CPP along with a few other people. You shouldn't get mad at me either. I'm just saying what needs to be said.

~BCP

Cold.
    Chiller
    Chiller

Male Number of posts : 5390
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Re: Well...

Post by Cold. on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Well you see I have a problem with a couple of things you've said:
    - you weren't hated when you were admin. We just had too many.
    - you could still be admin. Envy and kelly are extremely inactive... It's up to brian.
    I get the feeling i am to blaim for this all. I don't know how much worth i have here anymore anyway.
    Bye babyCP, cya on aim and cpp.
    BabyCP
    Chiller
    Chiller

Post by BabyCP on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm

I'm not blaming you. I just feel like I needed to say all that. And I don't have your aim. When Brian comes on aim, I'll talk with him.

Cold.
    Chiller
    Chiller

Male Number of posts : 5390
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Post by Cold. on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Huh? You do. I'll message you now. I guess you don't realize that it's me :razz:
    BabyCP
    Chiller
    Chiller

Post by BabyCP on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Now I added you. I never ever knew that was you. XD
    bAm
    Chiller
    Chiller

Female Number of posts : 588
    Status Message : 4dm!n Babaayy
    Registration date : 2009-05-07

Post by bAm on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:53 am

Aww, bye BabyCP I hope you decide to come back one day.

~Bam
    Brian
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 9138
    Hobbies : Everything that I like to do!
    Humour : Undefined
    Status Message : AcTiVe!!!
    Registration date : 2007-12-07

Post by Brian on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:57 am

I will see you on cpp. Bye

bedbed
    Chiller
    Chiller

Male Number of posts : 1572
    Hobbies : Cpsct
    Status Message : ADMIN! Very Happy
    Registration date : 2007-12-03

Post by bedbed on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:58 am

babyCP wrote:Their isn't any point in me staying here. I have a lot to say about this forum and I might aswell cut it short. First of all, it's pretty inactive now and I'm sure we all know TCO might even die before it reaches Christmas. Well good luck if this forum survives till' next year. Secondly, Brian starts telling me on aim how he gave Cold enough chances and wasn't going to make him an admin ever again. And then I come on and see Brian giving him another chance? Okay. That's a little weird.

That's what I thought.

babyCP wrote:
    And finally. I'm not gonna come back. Brian said I might be an
    admin on this forum? Since Cold wasn't going to be one anymore. But I
    thought about it and realized no one liked me as an admin before and
    Cold is one again. So yeah. Anyways, bye everyone.
    I'll see Brian on CPP along with a few other people. You shouldn't get mad at me either. I'm just saying what needs to be said.

~BCP

No one hated you as an admin, we just hated the fact that we had so much staff. I would want you as an admin right now.
    Dan Spite
    Chiller
    Chiller

Male Number of posts : 852
    Hobbies : i dun no
    Humour : Describe humour. xD
    Registration date : 2007-12-10

Post by Dan Spite on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:21 am

bedbed wrote:
    babyCP wrote:Their isn't any point in me staying here. I have a lot to say about this forum and I might aswell cut it short. First of all, it's pretty inactive now and I'm sure we all know TCO might even die before it reaches Christmas. Well good luck if this forum survives till' next year. Secondly, Brian starts telling me on aim how he gave Cold enough chances and wasn't going to make him an admin ever again. And then I come on and see Brian giving him another chance? Okay. That's a little weird.

That's what I thought.

babyCP wrote:
    And finally. I'm not gonna come back. Brian said I might be an
    admin on this forum? Since Cold wasn't going to be one anymore. But I
    thought about it and realized no one liked me as an admin before and
    Cold is one again. So yeah. Anyways, bye everyone.

~BCP

No one hated you as an admin, we just hated the fact that we had so much staff. I would want you as an admin right now.

I have to agree with you there. Hence, I shall make my own little comments. You are a great user, that I don't think I'm cut out enough to be. I know I'm willing for the job, but you can probably do that better than I, for I am not known to have moderated any highly populated forums. Although, seeing as you do not intend to continue to be a user of this forum, I am still willing and would first like to ask Brian for a little test, so he can see if I'm mod/admin-quality.

Thus, if we happen to grow any larger and become more active, you must make me one solemn promise - that you return then. And you should keep that promise, seeing as you like this forum a lot.

I'd love to see you on Club Penguin Planet, but as you know, I'm no longer allowed to visit that forum. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And they've managed to ban my VIEW-VIAPROXY system. I'd love to see you there, but what can I possibly do?
    BabyCP
    Chiller
    Chiller

Post by BabyCP on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Thanks, BedBed. =D

Well, I'm gonna look like a total idiot saying this. But....please lock this. I might aswell come back. D: And wow, KK. Now I know that you wanted to be an admin?

~BCP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:18 am