The Chill Out Forums

Hello guest. Welcome to The Chillout Forums! We recommend you register to have a better experience on our forum.

Tutorials problem.

Brian
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 9138
    Hobbies : Everything that I like to do!
    Humour : Undefined
    Status Message : AcTiVe!!!
    Registration date : 2007-12-07

Tutorials problem.

Post by Brian on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 am

In the graphic tutorials area, I noticed a lot of the tutorials are stickied. This is because they used to be stickies before the tutorials area was made (i think by scotland? i know it was suggested by him). Well anyway, there are so many tutorials under those many stickied topics that are even better than the stickied one because the normal topic ones are newer and probably more resourceful.

Now here is where my idea comes Very Happy
    All the stickied ones should be on stickied. In result, the tutorials area would be more understandable and organized.

Understandable Laughing
    Snarr
    Chiller
    Chiller

Male Number of posts : 1076
    Hobbies : Stuff
    Humour : Haha?
    Registration date : 2008-08-21

Re: Tutorials problem.

Post by Snarr on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:13 pm

I am going to do this right now.

Cold.
    Chiller
    Chiller

Male Number of posts : 5390
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Post by Cold. on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Brian wrote:In the graphic tutorials area, I noticed a lot of the tutorials are stickied. This is because they used to be stickies before the tutorials area was made (i think by scotland? i know it was suggested by him). Well anyway, there are so many tutorials under those many stickied topics that are even better than the stickied one because the normal topic ones are newer and probably more resourceful.

Now here is where my idea comes Very Happy
    All the stickied ones should be on stickied. In result, the tutorials area would be more understandable and organized.

Understandable Laughing
    I don't think we should have some stickied and some not. They all deserve the same level of respect. One tut shouldn't get favouritism

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:40 am